‘My heart is throbbing!’ Says Business Owner After Experiencing Shen Yun
CHANGHUA, Taiwan—Mr. and Mrs. Hsieh Hsing-Chang took in Shen Yun’s first showing in Changhua. Mr. Hsieh, owner of Yi-Hsiang Socks Company, had a big smile on his face after the performance. “I love every program,” he said. “My heart is throbbing! This is my first time seeing a performance so enchanting and mesmerizing!”
“The stories in Sand Monk Is Blessed and When Shaolin Monks Protected the Emperor are told in a very interesting way,” he added. “They allow me to see the deeper meanings of the stories.”
When talking about Unexpected Encounter, Mr. Hsieh praised Shen Yun’s masterful representation of true art. “I am very pleased to see that Shen Yun presents such facts in the form of art,” he said.
Mr. Hsieh admired the superb dancing techniques the artists used to present classic Chinese dances. “The dancing is very impressive and I adore it!” he added. “The men are majestic and the women look gentle, elegant, and graceful.”
The songs seemed to communicate with Mr. Hsieh fluently. “It seems that the lyrics try to tell me many things. I will read them carefully after I go home and appreciate the deeper meaning of them,” he explained.
In the end, Mr. Hsieh said he felt lucky being able to see the performance in Taiwan. “I hope that one day Shen Yun can go to China and that the people there can be as fortunate as me in seeing such a fantastic performance,” he said.
At the same Changhua performance, Mr. He Hsian-Chang, owner of Fu Yu Industry, brought his in-laws to experience the wonder of Shen Yun. He was very pleased after the show. “Shen Yun’s stories present the profound meanings of Chinese culture,” he said. “It educates people, and it allows people to become perfect.”
Being in the dye business, Mr. He has a special touch for colors and clothing textures. When he saw different costumes that went with each of the different dances, he was impressed: “That is so incredibly well done!”
“The dancing artists’ movements precisely match the background animation—there is zero lag. It’s unbelievable!” he said. “In Sand Monk Is Blessed, the fight between the Monkey King and Sand Monk in the water is so lifelike, I am overwhelmed!”
Reporting by Hui-Ling Tung, Chi-Ta Chen, and Hsin-Yi Lin
New York-based Shen Yun Performing Arts has three touring companies that perform simultaneously around the world. For more information, visit ShenYunPerformingArts.org.
The Epoch Times considers Shen Yun Performing Arts the significant cultural event of our time. We have proudly covered audience reactions since Shen Yun’s inception in 2006.
- ‘Absolutely Magnificent’: New Brunswick Audience Members Delighted by Shen Yun 2021/11/22
- Shen Yun Is Outstanding, Physician Says 2021/11/22
- ‘Very Impressed’: Retired Bank VP Praises Shen Yun 2021/11/21
- Businessman Inspired to Delve in China’s History After Watching Shen Yun 2021/10/10
- Shen Yun ‘Will Be in History Books Someday,’ Says Best-Selling Author 2021/10/10
- State and City Officials Welcome Shen Yun to Louisville, Kentucky 2021/10/08
- Conductor Deeply Moved by Shen Yun 2021/10/06
- Refreshing to See Shen Yun Artists ‘Dance Without Fear, Share Message of Truth,’ Says Former Guangzhou Ballet Dancer 2021/08/08
- College Professor Leaves Shen Yun Performance Feeling Lighter 2021/08/08
- Dancer Feels ‘So Blessed’ to Have Finally Seen Shen Yun 2021/08/08